Software Project Manager (Scrum)
Looking to work at fun and dynamic software company remotely? We’re a growing software company looking for an experienced Software Projects Manager (scrum) to help drive key projects and identify opportunities to streamline our software development processes and implement them. a As a winner of the ‘Houston Best & Brightest Companies to Work for ‘, we place strong emphasis on offering a fun work-environment, healthy work-life balance of course, fun and challenging work. ( see our near 5-star ratings on Glassdoor: https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/SMART-Apartment-Data-Reviews-E1004409.htm )
- Facilitate daily standup meetings and Scrum events
- Coach and mentor teams on delivery of committed sprint scope
- Facilitate effective communications between product, development and QA
- Guide the team and broader organization on how to use Agile principles and values
- Foster continuous improvements towards execution and deliver
- Must have at least 3 years of working experience in project management or leading business operations for a mid-size to large organization.
- Must be proficient with various cost tracking and resource optimization software products. Your skills and abilities with the job responsibilities will be tested both orally and in practice. Only apply if you’re confident in your abilities to perform.