We are looking for a director of quality assurance and control to optimize our business operations. The position is highly proactive in nature which means you will constantly be looking for new and creative ways to improve complex business processes. As such, strong analytical mind with rich background in project management are necessary. As a winner of the 'Houston Best & Brightest Companies to Work ', we place strong emphasis on offering a fun work-environment, healthy work-life balance of course, fun and challenging work. ** Please be sure to review the job requirement section carefully before applying.
- Study and analyze complex business processes and formulate methodologies to optimize them. Develop reports and analytics to support.
- Develop and implement quality standards and processes across multiple divisions of the business.
- Develop complex project plans and implement them. Your ability to track costs, budgets and large number of moving parts is essential.
- Work in partnership with QA leads and technical staff to minimize time loss and excess costs.
- Location Independent (mostly)
- Competitive base Salary with Bonus opportunities.
- Full medical/dental/vision benefits.
- Fun and dynamic work culture - see our reviews on Glassdoor
- Must be Authorized to work in the U.S.. Texas Residents a plus.
- Must have advanced experience in learning new cloud based systems and implementing processes and workflows.
- Must have at least 2 years of recent experience working remotely.
- Must have at least 4 years of working experience in QA/QC across multiple divisions of a business. Your skills and abilities with the job responsibilities will be tested both orally and in practice. Only apply if you're confident in your abilities to perform.
- Must be proficient with various cost tracking and resource optimization techniques.