We are looking for a seasoned project manager who to manage oversee and optimize internal operations. The position is highly proactive in nature which means you will constantly be looking for new and creative ways to improve and perfect. As such, strong analytical mind with rich background in project management is necessary. As a winner of the 'Houston Best & Brightest Companies to Work ', we place strong emphasis on offering a fun work-environment, healthy work-life balance of course, fun and challenging work.
- Study and analyze internal business processes and formulate new methodologies to optimize and perfect them. A strong analytical approach is necessary.
- Oversee and Coordinate large teams in a geographically dispersed environment.
- Develop complex project plans and implement. Your ability to track costs, budgets and large number of moving parts is essential.
- Work in partnership with technical and efficiency teams to minimize time loss and excess cost
- Manage multiple projects and priorities
- Must be U.S. Citizen or Legal Resident
- Must have working experience and proven track record in Project Management
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills and the ability to meet tight timelines.
- Good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
- Self-motivated, innovative, and creative.
- Must be able to manage multiple daily deadlines and multiple priorities