Looking to work at fun and dynamic software company and are very tech-savvy? We're a growing software company looking for an experienced Data Analytics Projects Manager to conduct analysis of business processes to identify opportunities for business improvement and implement them. As a winner of the 'Houston Best & Brightest Companies to Work for ', we place strong emphasis on offering a fun work-environment, healthy work-life balance of course, fun and challenging work. ( see our near 5-star ratings on Glassdoor: https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/SMART-Apartment-Data-Reviews-E1004409.htm )
- Analyze data and processes to understand requirements and business processes to provide the best reporting solutions for the use case.
- Study and analyze large data sets from current business processes and formulate methodologies to better track and optimize them. At least 3 years of experience in a dedicated project management role is required.
- Develop complex project plans. Your ability to track costs, budgets and large number of resources is essential.
- Work across multiple departments to implement projects.
- Location Independent (mostly)
- Competitive base Salary with Bonus opportunities.
- Full medical/dental/vision benefits.
- Fun and dynamic work culture - see our reviews on Glassdoor
- Must be U.S. Citizen or Legal Resident. Texas Residents a plus.
- Must have at least 2 years of recent experience working remotely, at least 2 days a week.
- Must have at least 3 years of working experience in project management or leading business operations for a mid-size to large organization.
- Must be proficient with various cost tracking and resource optimization software products. Your skills and abilities with the job responsibilities will be tested both orally and in practice. Only apply if you're confident in your abilities to perform.