We are looking for a seasoned Operations Projects Manager to manage and optimize our business operations. The position is highly proactive in nature which means you will constantly be looking for new and creative ways to improve complex processes. As such, strong analytical mind with rich background in project management are necessary. As a winner of the 'Houston Best & Brightest Companies to Work ', we place strong emphasis on offering a fun work-environment, healthy work-life balance of course, fun and challenging work.
- Study and analyze internal business processes and formulate methodologies to track and optimize them.
- Develop complex project plans. Your ability to track costs, budgets and large number of resources is essential.
- Work across multiple departments to implement projects.
- Location Independent (mostly)
- Competitive base Salary with Bonus opportunities.
- Full medical/dental/vision benefits.
- Fun and dynamic work culture - see our reviews on Glassdoor
- Must be U.S. Citizen or Legal Resident. Texas Residents a plus.
- Must have at least 2 years of recent experience working remotely, at least 4 days a week.
- Must have at least 5 years of working experience in project management or leading business operations for a mid-size to large organization.
- Must be proficient with various cost tracking and resource optimization software products. Your skills and abilities with the job responsibilities will be tested both orally and in practice. Only apply if you're confident in your abilities to perform.