We are looking for a seasoned Operations Manager to manage and optimize our internal business operations. The position is highly proactive in nature which means you will constantly be looking for new and creative ways to improve complex processes. As such, strong analytical mind with rich background in operation management are necessary. As a winner of the 'Houston Best & Brightest Companies to Work ', we place strong emphasis on offering a fun work-environment, healthy work-life balance of course, fun and challenging work. (see our near 5-star ratings on Glassdoor: https://www.glassdoor.com/Reviews/SMART-Apartment-Data-Reviews-E1004409.htm )
- Study and analyze internal business processes and formulate new methodologies to track and optimize them.
- Manage large teams in a geographically dispersed environment. This includes hiring new talents, training and building teams from zero.
- Develop complex project plans and implement them. Your ability to track costs, budgets and large number of moving parts is essential.
- Work in partnership with technical and efficiency teams to minimize time loss and excess cost
- Location Independent (mostly)
- Competitive base Salary with Bonus opportunities.
- Full medical/dental/vision benefits.
- Fun and dynamic work culture - see our reviews on Glassdoor
- Must be U.S. Citizen or Legal Resident. Must be a Texas Resident.
- Must have at least 2 years of recent experience working remotely, at least 2 days a week.
- Must have at least 3 years of working experience in project management or leading business operations for a mid-size to large organization.
- Must be proficient with various cost tracking and resource optimization software products. Your skills and abilities with the job responsibilities will be tested both orally and in practice. Only apply if you're confident in your abilities to perform.