We are looking for a seasoned Call Center Director to manage and optimize our internal call center operations. The position is highly proactive in nature which means you will constantly be looking for new and creative ways to improve complex processes. As such, strong analytical mind with rich background in project management are necessary. As a winner of the 'Houston Best & Brightest Companies to Work ', we place strong emphasis on offering a fun work-environment, healthy work-life balance of course, fun and challenging work. ** Please be sure to review the job requirement section carefully before applying.
- Study and analyze internal business processes and formulate new methodologies to track and optimize them.
- Manage large teams in a geographically dispersed environment. This includes hiring new talents, training and building teams from zero.
- Develop complex project plans and implement them. Your ability to track costs, budgets and large number of moving parts is essential.
- Work in partnership with technical and efficiency teams to minimize time loss and excess cost.
- Location Independent (mostly)
- Competitive base Salary with Bonus opportunities.
- Full medical/dental/vision benefits.
- Fun and dynamic work culture - see our reviews on Glassdoor
- Must be U.S. Citizen or Legal Resident. Texas Residents a plus.
- Must have at least 2 years of recent experience working remotely, at least 4 days a week.
- Must have at least 3 years of working experience in project management or leading business operations for a small to mid-size organizations. Your skills and abilities with the job responsibilities will be tested both orally and in practice. Only apply if you're confident in your abilities to perform.
- A least 3 years of working experience required in hiring entry to mid-level positions, creating training programs and building effective teams from the ground up.
- Must be proficient with various cost tracking and resource optimization techniques.
- Knowledge of the multifamily industry a plus, but not required.